Flying Low Under the Radar
A project to commemorate the removal of the Central Freeway has for the most part flown under the radar.
We have been prompted of shenanigans pertaining to the process, selection of committee and panel members, and several conflicts of interests.
More details forthcoming.
- Part 1 Project Background
- Part 2 Project Red Flags
- Part 3 Takeaways from MOCAC Meeting
- Part 4 Brief Recap & Send a Letter in Support of Resetting the Process on this Project
- For a walk through on the history of the freeway removal listen to the interview with Patricia Walkup.
- Freeway Commemoration Project document references available here.
What can you do? How can YOU get involved in getting this project on track?