HSH info found here
- The City of San Francisco is proposing to purchase the property at 1321 Mission Street in District 6 and convert it to Permanent Supportive Housing with up to 160 units. The building will provide affordable homes with onsite social services to help tenants gain and maintain housing and stability. The property will have staff, professional property management, and support services onsite.
- FAQ in English, Spanish, Chinese, Filipino
- Community Meeting (held virtually): Monday August 30, 2021 5:30 p.m.
- Community Meeting #2 (held virtually): Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 5:30PM
- Register for the Zoom meeting
- Flyer in English
- Status: Proposed.
- The purchase of this building must be authorized by the Board of Supervisors and will be heard in committee no earlier than September 29, 2021. Details about the date, time and location of the hearing will be posted here, and on the Board of Supervisors’ website at https://sfbos.org.